For the past few years I have created personalized photo calendars for the majority of my family as their Christmas presents and I am always told these are the most cherished presents they receive!
My go-to source for photo gifts is always Shutterfly. They have some wonderful new photo gifts for this holiday season and here are a few other great ideas beyond the traditional calendar.
Custom iPhone cases (they have Samsung Galaxy and iPad cases too).
Their photo ornaments are another great holiday gift idea.
Not only can you get great custom holiday gifts from Shutterfly, you can also order awesome photo cards. Shutterfly has new card design styles for 2013 – 5×7 folded tri fold and also back of card designs. The 2013 collection also includes:
- Classic: Traditional colors, iconic illustrations, aspirational sentiments, snowflakes, monogram
- Contemporary: trend forward colors, texture and layering, water color techniques, shine, glitter, Instagram pictures are perfect for this style
- Whimsy: humor and nostalgia meet, fun sentiments
- Merry and Bright: all about color and having fun
- Religious: metallic type treatments, incorporated story ideas
- Photo Basics: multiple colors, vertical type, family name highlights
The new trifold cards are so cute.
In our family we always pick the “whimsy” cards to send out. This peace, love, and cookies card has my eye for this year’s pick.
Shutterfly is graciously offering one of my readers a code for $50 off your total Shutterfly order + free shipping! Please enter using the easy form below . This is a super quick giveaway ending Friday, October 25, 2013. Good luck!