Fairhaven Health has launched a great new product for expecting moms called PregEase. I was so excited when they contacted me with the opportunity to try it out! PregEase is a chewable made to curb morning sickness and heartburn!
- Recommended Use: chew 1-2 tablets daily as needed for relief of nausea or heartburn
- Doctor-designed to provide effective and safe relief for mom and to be safe for baby
- Includes 60 chewable tablets with a deliciously sweet orange flavor
- Contains Vitamin B6 and ginger to reduce nausea
- Includes calcium carbonate, brown seaweed, and deglycyrrhizinated licorice root to soothe heartburn
- All natural, effective relief for mom and safe for baby
- Contains no animal products and includes Stevia for natural sweetness
- Manufactured in the U.S in a GMP-certified facility
I was already past the morning sickness stage of my pregnancy when this product became available but the heartburn relief is something I was able to try out. The PregEase Chewables work so well for the heartburn. I love spicy food but sometimes it can cause me some discomfort! Taking one or two of these chewable tablets really helps calm it down.
The chewable tablets are Orange Cream flavored and not chalky like traditional antacids. Having them taste good is very important to me. There is nothing like having morning sickness or heartburn and then having the medicine not taste good.
I have worked with Fairhaven Health every step of our journey from trying become pregnant through this last trimester. They offer great products to help you when you are trying to conceive, prenatal products and postpartum products for nursing moms, they definitely have you covered!
You can buy PregEase online for $15.95 or enter to win a bottle below!