A while back I shared with you my thoughts about KIND Bars and what a great snack they are. I also recently heard from a friend who has gestational diabetes that her doctor gave her the thumbs up to eat them!
Did you know that KIND makes a ton of other great food items? I recently got a chance to review their line of granola products. I love eating granola with yogurt and fruit as a balanced breakfast. However, many granola options have a ton of sugar!! Good thing KIND has come to my rescue.
Kind Healthy Grains are made from a unique blend of 100% whole grains such as amaranth, quinoa, oats, millet and buckwheat. Each of the six varieties of KIND Healthy Grains is gluten-free and contains less sugar, fat, and calories than typical granolas.
I love the philosophy behind the KIND line of foods.
Below are all the yummy granola options they offer. My favorite to mix in with yogurt and fruit is the Cinnamon Oat Clusters and my favorite to eat just plain is the Dark Chocolate and Cranberry Clusters!
· Peanut Butter Whole Grain Clusters provides 5g of protein and contains16g of whole grains.
· Vanilla Blueberry Clusters with Flax Seeds is high in fiber and contains 750mg of omega-3 fatty acids, 16g of whole grains.
· Cinnamon Oat Clusters with Flax Seeds is high in fiber and contains 720mg ofomega-3 fatty acids and 16g of whole grains.
· Maple Walnut Clusters with Chia & Quinoa contains 300mg of omega-3 fatty acids and 17g of whole grains.
· Dark Chocolate & Cranberry Clusters is a good source of fiber and contains16g of whole grains.
· Oats & Honey Clusters with Toasted Coconut is a good source of fiber and contains 17g of whole grains.
KIND is generously offering 10 Coping with Frugality Readers the opportunity to win three 1.5 oz. samples of KIND Oats & Honey Clusters with Toasted Coconut. Just enter on the easy form below.