éclos Skin Care is an anti aging skin care line that uses high potency plant based ingredients. ;It helps promote cellular rejuvenation. When I first got this product to review I told my husband – “Why would I need anti-aging skin care products? I am only 29, I don’t have wrinkles.” Then he reminded me that I was almost 31 and…. So I tried them out and was very impressed.
The company sent me a starter kit which included sample sizes of the following products;
• Facial Cleanser Skin Prep – This is a very nice skin cleaner. It removes make up effortlessly and leaves your skin feeling nice, not dry and tight like other face cleansers.
• Cellular Activator Face Serum – This feels nice on the skin. It’s very soothing, especially after being out in the hot sun sweating all day. Using the cleanser and following up with the serum and cream felt SO GOOD on my overheated skin.
• Moisture Therapy Regenerative Cream – This is a very nice cream. It goes on smoothly and feels nice on your skin. I found it soothing too.
• Restorative Eye Cream – It felt nice on my skin and left my skin feeling nice – not tight like eye creams sometimes do.
• Instant Radiance Facial Scrub – You don’t need much of this scrub to get the job done. ; It warms your face while you clean which was a sensation I wasn’t expecting, but liked.
• Skin Renewal Clay Mask – Unlike other clay masks I’ve tried in the past this one goes on smooth like a lotion and it dries more evenly than other clay masks. It washes off very easily too.
• éclos Terry Cloth Head Band – Very handy to have. It keeps the hair off your face.
The starter kit retails for $19.99.
What makes éclos unique is that it is made with Apple Stem Cells extracted from a rare Swiss apple which have shown tremendous ability to stimulate skin stem cells, encouraging aging skin to behave like younger skin. Plant extracts, vitamins and anti-oxidants combine with the Apple Stem Cell technology to help minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and tired skin.
I like that they use NATURAL products and not ones that were made made in a jar or tube in a lab. This make up is made WITHOUT Parabens, Sulfates, Synthetic Fragrance, Synthetic Dyes or Petro Chemicals. As far as I’m concerned the closer to 100% natural a product can be the better. None of the products really have much of a scent to them, which is good. You don’t need perfume scented facial care products.
I am NOT one to like to have my picture taken, but I snapped a “before” and “after” photo. I’m not sure if you can notice much of a difference because I found it hard to take a photo of my face. Personally I think my skin has a bit more “life” to it – it feels more refreshed, a little softer, and smoother.
One lucky reader gets to win the same set I got to try! To enter just leave a comment below on this post with the item you are most excited to try. Giveaway open to US residents only and ends 6/30/12.